Bow Tie Pasta with Baby Kale & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Total 40 mins, includes cooling time
Active 30 mins
Makes 6 servings
TIP: For best results and texture here, use shredded rather than grated Parmesan.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente according to the package directions. Drain the pasta well and return to the pasta pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the cream and cream cheese and cook, stirring often, until melted. Add the Parmesan and whisk constantly until well blended. Gently stir in the artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. Add the baby kale and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the cream sauce over the drained pasta and gently toss to coat, taking care not to over-stir or break up the pasta.
- Spoon into bowls and top each with toasted walnuts and chives. Serve hot.
- Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.