Spring is an opportunity to welcome joy however it blooms. Whether that looks like hosting Easter brunch or a simple gathering with family and friends, we’re sharing all the details for creating a layered, spring-inspired tablescape that can serve as an open invitation to all who take a seat. We hope these ideas are helpful as you set the scene for a meal to remember. Now, let’s get started!
Setting the Table
These place settings are neutral in color but nature-inspired in design. We love how choosing refined, simple pieces can nod to spring while still letting the textures of the food and greenery stand out. Here are some key pieces to help set the tone:
- Vintage Flatware: Each piece of this classic silverware set is unique, adding a layer of charm and story.
- Embroidered Napkin + Table Runner: Soft fringed trim, neutral tones, and an embroidered floral border on this table runner and napkin pair together to bring a thoughtful, cohesive look.
- Glass Tumblers: The waved rim of these handmade tumblers echoes the fluted pattern of the plates, tying the whole table together.
- Marble Taper Holders: Swirls of white and gray in these taper holders add subtle texture and a clean, fresh look that feels just right for spring.
- Florals: A combination of florals and organic greenery give a whimsical, picked-from-the-backyard feel to the scene.
Gathering the Recipes
Now with the table in place, it’s time for the true star of the show: the food! Find recipes for spring-inspired dishes below, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.
Zucchini Squash Strata
cheesy zucchini and squash casserole topped with fresh parsley
sliced apples, arugula, and white cheddar cheese wrapped in pieces of salty prosciutto and drizzled with a balsamic reduction
Fig + Grapefruit Salad
a light arugula salad with fresh toppings and tossed with a light vinaigrette
a lemon-infused bundt cake—serve with fresh whipped cream
Blended Peach Sunrise
a frozen blended drink with bright flavors of peach and lemon
Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sour Cream
savory, rich, and tender meat marinated in a homemade brine
a classic breakfast bread, braided and topped with sesame seeds