Strawberry Sweet Tea
Total 30 mins, includes cooling time
Active 10 mins
Makes 6 servings
- In a medium pot, bring the chopped strawberries, sugar and 4 cups water to a low boil.
- Turn off the heat, add the tea bags, and steep for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a pitcher with 4 cups ice.
- Remove the tea bags from the strawberry mixture, add the lemon juice, and pour the tea over the ice.
- Let cool until all the ice is melted. Strain the chopped strawberries if desired.
- Serve the tea in glasses over ice and garnish with the mint and whole strawberries.