Total 7 hours (includes chilling time)
Active 30 mins
Makes One 9-inch pie
TIP: For a firmer filling, freeze the pie until firm, 3 to 4 hours. Garnish with strawberries, slice, and serve.
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream on medium-low speed until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and lemon juice. Fold in the diced strawberries and whipped cream. Pour the pie filling into the crust.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar. Stir to blend. Stir in the melted butter until well blended.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake until firm, about 8 minutes. Let cool completely before filling.