Total 15 mins, includes cooling time
Active 15 mins
Makes 6 servings
- Warm the oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet until glistening.
- Add the corn kernels and jalapeno, sauteing until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Season with the salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, Cotija cheese, cilantro, green onions, paprika, cayenne (if using), and lime juice.
- Add the corn mixture to the sour cream mixture and gently stir to fully coat.
- Top with the reserved Cotija cheese and the picked cilantro leaves.