Your Guide to Experiencing Magnolia This Fall
As we set our sights on cooler temperatures and golden days here in Waco, we’re sharing a look at all that’s happening this fall at Magnolia. From our annual celebration of fall to new items on the menu and all the ways that you can join in the fun while at home:
SHOP: Our Fall Collection
Classic, warm, and nostalgic—our fall collection is full of pieces that will encourage you to ground yourself in the familiar rhythms of the season.
P.S. Enjoy 20% off your first online purchase and early access to new collection launches when you join Magnolia Perks.
EXPLORE: Magnolia in Waco
There’s so much to see and do here in Waco this fall. Here are a few special experiences to add to your itinerary:
- Tour the Silos grounds: Join us for a walking tour on the Silos grounds! Hear the story of how Magnolia came to be, the history behind the Silos property, and behind the scenes notes from Fixer Upper. Finish your time on the roof of Magnolia Market—the best photo op on the grounds! Get tickets.Opens in new tab
- Tour a Fixer Upper: Step into the story of Chip and Jo’s biggest Fixer Upper yet—a century-old castle right here in Waco, Texas. This limited-time guided tour is a one-of-a-kind chance to experience all of the details that make this renovation special. Purchase tickets.Opens in new tab
- Check out Found + Collected by Jo: Starting September 9, you’ll be able to shop Jo’s personal collection of old and new treasures for the first time. She used these items in her farmhouse, Fixer Upper episodes, and other design projects over the years! Come to the Grain Barn, find something you love, and carry on its story in your own home.
- Join us for Silobration: Our seventh annual homecoming celebration at the Silos will be one for the books! Get ready for experiences you know and love like daytime music, the vendor fair, and evening concerts, plus a few new surprises like a roller skating rink! We can’t wait to shop, skate, and celebrate with you all weekend long. Plan your weekend.
- Watch the Silos Baking Competition live: Join us in Waco beneath the Historic Barn to watch a taping of the Silos Baking Competition’s next season! Stay tuned for more details to come here.
TASTE: The Flavors of Fall
Fall is on the menu at Magnolia! From returning favorites like the Gaines Family Chili and Cup O’ Jo Cupcake (chocolate cake with espresso buttercream—yum!), to new arrivals like Campfire Pancakes and Brown Sugar Lattes—we’re serving up flavors as warm and cozy as your favorite sweater. Come see what else is new to the menus at Magnolia Table, Magnolia Press, and Silos Baking Co.
When you’re hungry for lunch, swing by the newest food truck to park at the Silos! Classic Tex-Mex cuisine is on the menu, including queso, loaded nachos, and of course, tacos. Explore all of our fall menus.Opens in new tab
READ: Magnolia Journal and Jo’s New Book
Our fall issue of Magnolia Journal is out now! In it, we’re exploring this season’s theme of fortitude, which we define as having courage of soul and a steady resolve to embrace what grows you. You’ll also find afternoon snack recipes, tips for shopping and styling vintage items, and more. Subscribe to the journal hereOpens in new tab.
Jo has also released her new book, The Stories We Tell. Through this authentic and vulnerable journey into her story, Jo helps reveal the fullness of our own, guiding us to release the weights that hold us back so we may live and share our story in truth. Pre-order it here.
WATCH: Magnolia Network
Castle, cookies, and more! Our fall lineup on Magnolia Network is something special. First up, a new season of Fixer Upper: Welcome Home! Chip and Jo have dedicated the entire season to their biggest project yet—renovating a century-old castle in the heart of Waco, Texas. Watch to see how they transformed this historic home, then get inspired in the kitchen with a new season of Magnolia Table and an entire season dedicated to the Silos Baking Competition!
When you’re finished watching, turn your inspiration to action with fall-inspired Magnolia Workshops, including a guide to canning from Elizabeth Poett and fall DIY tutorials from our Magnolia visual display team (Magnolia Perks members can access workshops for free—yippee!).