Chop, slice, and cut with ease using the Wusthof Classic Ikon Eight Piece Walnut Block Set. Crafted in Germany, these precision forged knives feature a high-carbon stainless steel blade honed to a sharp 14° cutting edge and distinctive, double bolster design for exceptional balance and professional heft. Elegantly shaped for a comfortable grip, each handle is made from a highly durable synthetic material that is resistant to fading and discoloration. Combining a heritage of craftmanship and modern technology, this beautiful set of knives is made to last a lifetime.
8 Piece Set Includes:
- 3 ½” Paring Knife
- 4 ½” Utility Knife
- 6” Utility Knife
- 8” Cook’s Knife
- 8” Bread Knife
- 10” Honing Steel
- Come-Apart Kitchen Shears
- 15-Slot Walnut Block
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged
Made in Germany
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof has earned a reputation for quality and craftmanship over a 200 year history.
Exceptionally Long Edge Retention
Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
Full tang, triple riveted polypropylene (POM) handles protect hands with an ergonomic grip and half bolster.
Forged from a single block of high carbon stainless steel and tempered to 58-degree Rockwell.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed with a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty. For warranty information please click here.