Speed up your prep time with the precision forged high-carbon steel blades of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Seven Piece Walnut Block Set. Crafted in Germany, these hand-honed knives maintain a razor-sharp edge and distinctive, double bolster design for exceptional balance and professional heft. Elegantly shaped for a comfortable grip, each handle is made from a highly durable synthetic material that is resistant to fading and discoloration. Combining a heritage of craftmanship and modern technology, this beautiful set of knives is made to last a lifetime.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" cook's knife.
- 8" serrated bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 15-slot storage block
- Note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged
Made in Germany
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof has earned a reputation for quality and craftmanship over a 200 year history.
Exceptionally Long Edge Retention
Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
Full tang, triple riveted polypropylene (POM) handles protect hands with an ergonomic grip and half bolster.
Forged from a single block of high carbon stainless steel and tempered to 58-degree Rockwell.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed with a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty. For warranty information please click here.