SHIPPING UPDATE: Due to increased order volumes and supply chain issues, please expect 1 - 2 week delays in fulfillment.
Colorful, compact, and low maintenance, the Ginny Peperomia is an easy addition to any home or office. Featuring thick, variegated leaves with rosy-pink edges, this South American native is often mistaken for a succulent. Although this slow growing perennial does prefer medium to bright indirect light, it can tolerate low light conditions.
- Use: Recommended for indoor use only as these plants are not winter hardy
- Size: 4" pot
- Mature height: 10" - 12" tall with 12" - 14" spread
- Delivered plant size may vary
- Light: Bright indirect light
- READ OUR GUIDE + CARE INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Please note: Plant arrives in black plastic growing pot. Ceramic planter is not included. The photo including the box the plant comes in represents a similar plant that you will receive. Photo of larger plant is a reference for what the plant could grow into with proper care.