SHIPPING UPDATE: Due to increased order volumes and supply chain issues, please expect 1 - 2 week delays in fulfillment.
The Snake Plant, or "Mother-In-Law's Tongue" as it's also known, has a great reputation as one of the easiest houseplants to keep. This low-maintenance beauty features stiff, variegated leaves, often with yellow bands, which stand upright all on their own. This unique structure adds a naturally architectural element to any space. Tolerates low light.
- Use: Recommended for indoor use only. Not winter hardy.
- Size: 5.5" pot
- Mature height: 28-35" tall
- Delivered plant size may vary
- Light: Likes bright indirect light but can tolerate low light.
- READ OUR INFO GUIDE + CARE INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Please note: The photos represent a Snake Plant in its progressive growth stages. The size you will receive is photographed here next to the box it will arrive in. Plant will arrive in black plastic growing pot. Ceramic planters not included.