We love recipes that feel as easy as slow, summer days, like this Greek Pasta Salad. Filled with fresh herbs, creamy feta cheese, and bright tomatoes, this simple and light dish works great as the main course or as a side to pair with whatever you’re cooking up on the grill.
**Greek Pasta Salad
**from Magnolia Table, Volume 2
prep: 20 minutes
cook: 15 minutes
cool: 1 hour
1 pound bow tie (farfalle) pasta
⅓ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¾ cup pitted halved kalamata olives
½ cup chopped green onions
½ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 cup drained stewed whole tomatoes (from one 15-ounce can), roughly chopped
4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, garlic, salt,
- Place the drained pasta in a large bowl and pour the dressing on top. Add the olives, green onions, basil, and stewed tomatoes and toss well. Add the feta and toss again.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 days.
Makes 6 servings